The Office of Student Academic Success is here to ensure that all students have the opportunity and resources to succeed by providing information to students at the University of New Mexico, and identifying and implementing academic success programs that support progress toward graduation and enrich the student experience.
The mission of the Office of Student Academic Success is to promote innovative student success programs with the goal to increase retention and graduation rates for UNM students.
- Guide students through any challenges they may face in their academic pursuits.
- Serve as your point of contact and connect students with campus and community programs, resources, and key individuals.
- Assist faculty and staff with the information and tools to aid students in their academic goals.
- Present annual Student Success Summit to the UNM community fostering a greater understanding of the student experience.
- Maintain an updated inventory of all student success programs and services.
- Coordinate campus-wide programs and services with the intent to establish collaboration and seamless transitions for student.